A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE PROVINCE DAY OF CENTRAL JAVA
I. HISTORY OF THE PROVINCE OF CENTRAL JAVA
As a province , Central Java has been known since the Dutch colonial era based on the regulations in force at that time .
A. Dutch colonization era
Based on Wet houdende decentralisatie van het Bestuur in Nederland -Indie (Decentralisatie Wet 1903), then Java and Madura government divided into Gewest (Karesidenan), Afdeeling/Regentschap (Kabupaten), District / Standgeemente (Kotapraja), and Oderdistrict(Kecamatan)
B. Japanese domination era
During the domination , the Japanese changed the Local Governance in Act No. 27 in 1942 (in 2062 of Japanese year) which defined that all Java except Vorstenkendeh ( kingdoms ) divided into regions Syuu ( residency ) , Si ( Township ) , Ken ( district ) , Gun ( District ) , Son ConderDistrikdan Ku ( Village )
C. After the Independence of the Republic of Indonesia on August 17, 1945 .
Under Article 18 UUD 1945 , issued Law no. 10 of 1950 which set the Formation of the Province of Central Java . According with PP. No 31 In 1950 , Act No 10 of 1950 , declared valid on August 15, 1950 .
Furthermore, based on Tenciab Java Provincial Regulation No. 7 of 2004 set the anniversary date of the Province of Central Java was 15 August 1950 .
II . PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION OF CENTRAL JAVA
A. Setting the Local Government Act
Since the independence day to the present the regulations which set about Law governing system of Local Government are :
UU No. 1 Tahun 1945, the principle of autonomy is based on the sovereignty of the people ;
UU No. 22 Tahun 1945 , the principle of autonomy as much ;
UU No. 1 Tahun 1957, the principle of autonomy of the real and the widest ;
PenPres No. 6 Tahun 1959;
UU No. 18 Tahun 1965, the principle of autonomy is real and extensive .
UU No. No. 5 Tahun 1974 , the principle of real autonomy and responsibility ;
UU No. 22 Tahun 1999 , with the principle of autonomy , real and take responsibility ;
UU No. 32 Tahun 2004 , the broad principles of autonomy , real and responsible .
B. Head of Government :
Since independence day until now , Central Java, led by 14 (fourteen ) Head of Governments , namely :
1. R. Soeroso banner , in 1945;
2. KRT Mr. Wongsonegoro , 1945 to 1949 ;
3. R. Boedijono , 1949 to 1954 ;
4. RMT . Mangunnegoro , Year 1954s to 1958 ;
5. R. Soekardji Mangoen Koesoemo , 1958 to 1960;
6. RM Hadisoebeno Sosrowerdojo , 1958 to 1960 ;
7. Mochtar , 1960 to 1966
8. Moenadi , 1966 to 1974;
9. Soepardjo Rustam , 1974 to 1983;
10. H.M. Ismail , 1983 to 1993;
11. H. Soewardi , 1993 to 1998;
12. H. Mardiyanto , 1998 to 2007;
13. Ali Mufiz , 2007 to 2008;
14. Bibit Waluyo , 2008 to 2013
15. H. Ganjar Pranowo . In 2013 - now
C. Chairman of the Parliament of Central Java ;
Since the election in 1955 to the present Central Java DPRD led 8 people , namely :
1. H. Imam Sofwan , 1955 to 1971;
2. Parwoto , 1971 to 1977;
3. H. Widarto , 1977 to 1982;
4. Ir. H. Soekorahardjo , 1982 to 1992;
5. Drs . H. Soeparto Tjitrodihardjo , 1992 to 1997;
6. Alip Pandoyo 1997 to 1999 ;
7. Mardijo , 1999 to 2004;
8. H. Murdoko SH , 2004 till now
**Translated by Kominfojtg**